Friday, May 15, 2009

Snippet: Life without a friend

"I knew it the moment I laid eyes on her when she came stumbling out of the Crypt in Crossroad Keep. Something scary, but wonderful, was happening and even though I wanted her to stay with us until death claimed me, I knew in my heart that there was a wonderful destiny awaiting her and she couldn't give it up for a mere dwarf. We gathered at her call, even the funny looking guy that claimed he was a dreamwalker, and we set off on a wonderful adventure; that time with her was some of the most wonderful traveling that we ever did. To see her ascend like that, after seeing her take on a great weight that would have killed a lesser mortal, is the only thing that keeps me going some mornings."

Khelgar Ironfist's "Memories of Friends Lost", stored at Candlekeep.

3 comments:

Lagnus said...

Where does this story come from? Fan fiction? - ebear

Michelle said...

More or less; I might finish the story after I complete the campaign.

Frako said...

do you have any idea when youl have the mod finished cause id love to play it