Monday, October 19, 2009

Massive campaign

I was gathering some of the resources I found for the campaign (I'm using a lot of prefabs I've found on NWNVault for this) and it currently weighs in at just under 900MB uncompressed; this does include all of the haks for the campaign as well. It curently has 5 modules in it; the prologue images that you have already seen are just a small fraction of the current total content, and I still have two to three modules to build from scratch. I may also end up using the Overland Map, since there is now a decent set of maps of Faerun available as an Overland map system.

2 comments:

Kamal said...

I'm guessing that's my Faerun overland map since you posted on the Vault page for it. Is there anything you'd like to see on the map to make it better?

Lucas Kain said...

Nice. Might be big, but I hope it will be totally worth it!

___
call New Zealand